26 March 2009

About Me

Born : May of '85
Hair : Blonde
Eyes : Blue

Attitude : Positive-ish
Weaknesses : Sushi, Bacon, Pinot Grigio & Adventure.


Currently living in: Paris, France
Next trip planned: Andalusia, Spain for 3 weeks!
My dream trip: To see the Christmas Markets in Prague


I'm energetic and started blogging because I was bored at work. Now 4 years later, I'm still here. Less bored than before, but still enjoying the blogosphere. I blog about anything and everything, no matter how random sometimes.. but mostly about my friends, my relationships and my travels around the world!

I'm confident that people who like bacon, mascara, wine, cupcakes, sarcasm, silliness, traveling, everyday life, honesty, dating, flirting, etc. will love my blog!


Where did the name Aritza come from? Really, I don't know. I wanted something that sounded Greek or mythical, like "Athena, Goddess of War" but with my own touch.